Electrical Components System Integrator - CX Care Technology
Innovate enjoyable and sustainable experiences for our consumers.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia, our site nearby Pordenone city. Porcia is the biggest Electrolux site in Italy, dedicated to our Product Line Care. Here we develop Washing Machine, Dish Washer and Tumble Dryer for our consumers worldwide.
We are looking for an Electrical Component Engineer to work in the CX Technology organization, within Care R&D, specifically you’ll be part of the Electrical Component team, that today counts 8 people.
The Electrical Component team is in charge to develop and maintain the electrical components and sensors used in the Dish Care and Fabric Care applications in order to support the Electrolux strategy, generation plan projects, cost-out and quality activities.
In this role you will work with a focus on Dish Care products.
Your main tasks:
The Electrical Components System Integrator is a person with a deep knowledge of physical electrical and mechanical phenomena and WM, TD and DW functionality as a plus.
He/she will identify the useful physical dimension to measure in order to improve the appliance functionality.
The candidate will scout technologies already used on other fields trying to apply them on our products integrating electronic system and algorithms on electromechanical modules, sensors and /or actuators.
If you are passionate about innovation, posses skills on electronic, sensors, wiring development and enjoy dynamic, international environment, join us and strengthen our Electrical Components & Sensors Group which develops and maintains wiring harness, electronic board and software for sensors/actuators for Washing Machine (WM), Tumble Dryer (TD), Washer & Dryer (WD) and Dish Washer (DW)
There is a wide range of Electrical components, from a simple connector to a mechatronic system that is the mix of sensors, actuators, electronic board and software into one component. In the R&D community the job goes from the “Research” that means thinking, scouting and testing for a new technology, to the “Development” that means to make the drawing, the test plan and documentation for the project to release.
You will work in a team and you have to be in contact with the other department in the organization (purchasing, quality, laboratories). In the team you have to set clears targets for the others that will give the inputs to your job and you have to assure the release of your job that will be used as input from the others.
In this role you will deal with
• Electronic hardware and algorithm in order to develop sensors/actuator and harness applied to WM, TD, WD and DW
• Electronic development of measure acquisition for testing
• Design and maintenance of electronic boards for sensors including all the necessary documentation (i.e. schematics, BOM, …)
• Measure acquisition analysis, testing and parameterization
• Preparation of drawing and documentation
• Safety/Testing/Approval plan definition
• Cost and Quality activities support
• Supplier management during development
• Supplier selection support to purchasing
• Master’s degree in engineering Electronics OR Electrical OR Mechatronics
• Proven knowledge on Electronic/Electrical design
• Good knowledge of algorithms for signal processing
• Proven knowledge of laboratory test equipment
• A deep knowledge of physical phenomena
• Basic Knowledge of DSP / Micro Controller, and LabVIEW programming
• Basic knowledge of EMC topics
• Matlab/Simulink knowledge is a plus
• Catia 3D knowledge is a plus
• Orcad knowledge is a plus
• Strong willingness to learn and grow;
• Openness toward feedback;
• Team player attitude, you have clear the power of great teamwork;
• Braveness to share your ideas and determined to transform them into practice.
The exciting thing about this role, besides the development and maintenance of electrical components for Washing Machine, Dish Washer and Tumble Dryer appliances, is the international environment. As Electrical Components Developer you will work closely with colleagues from all over the world, get to understand different realities, cultures and people, as well as be part of an open-minded team, where creativity is welcome and innovation is the middle name.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.