- Take care of planning, development, homologation and implementation of electronics parts applied to washing machines and dryers aligned with global R&D directives and strategy.
- Show up extensive knowledge and expertise on electronics circuits and PCBA fabrication, influencing electronics design decisions to reduce cost, improve manufacturing aspects and improve parts quality.
- Manage supplier and/or internal factory in order to comply with project targets and time plan.
- Maintenance and Quality improvement of hardware parts applied to washing machines and
dryers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Support PCBAs failures root cause analysis, problem solving, continuous improvement and
related corrective and preventive action as they relate to complaints, non-conforming material, non-conforming process, and other quality data.
- Ensure compliance with company quality system requirements as well as applicable standards and regulations (internal procedures or external regulations).
- SupportGlobal team and Quality team to establishing properly Acceptance Criteria for
- Support on control panels, electronics housings and covers development, as part of plastic parts interfacing with the hardware.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics or Electrical.
- Desirable minimum 3 years working at consumer electronics industry.
- Experience with circuit design, analysis, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Expertise with PCBA assembly process / fabrication.
- Knowledge of electrical diagrams/schematics, and reasonable understanding of electrical
items* applied to household appliances.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility to develop and deliver the electronics items,
aligned with projects, quality & cost targets.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on, proactive and adaptable to support the constant changes.
- Catia knowledge is a plus.
- Strong teamwork approach.
- Fluent Thai and English with good communication skills to work in a cross cultural environment.
*motors (induction, PM, universal), capacitors, wiring harnesses, pumps, switches, valves, actuators, pressure sensors, heaters, motor fans, etc.