Join the most successful player on the market, a leader in Professional appliances!
Discover the world of an international R&D and work with most advanced technologies!
Contribute, learn and grow with us!
Put together an electrical background and a mechanical one, and we get to the formula we’re looking for our Electrical Engineer. You’ll be involved both in developing the electrical scheme, drawings and support activities for the electrical lab, as well as applying the knowledge you have on electrical norms, on the other hand, you will also be exposed to mechanical responsibilities like developing the mechanical parts, drawings in CATIA.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The exciting thing about this role is the global hat as you will have technical ownership of Electric parts from design, process and technology standpoints; the dynamism of the job – there is a wide range of products you’ll be working on; and all the electrical components/module design will be aligned with the modularization mission: assure component communalities across products family and identify standardization opportunities. Your duties will include:
• Electrical & mechanical design of the project observing the required specifications and quality, respecting the costs and timing expected
• Responsible to have the electrical component overview (technical attributes, cost model and quality data) of internal production, ongoing projects and benchmarking
• Contribute to the definition of the electrical product specifications, in cooperation with mechanical design
• Support mechanical design in following the applicable safety standards
• Make analysis on products and processes connected to the project
• Operate following the Product Development process.
• Chairs Project Reviews as required by the Project Leaders.
• Plans, monitors and approves work performed by Prototype Workshop, Approval Laboratory, Reliability Laboratory, Innovation Team and Electronics Team.
• Prepares and direct preparation of engineering documentation (BOMs, 2D drawings and Specifications)
• Interfaces with Manufacturing, Quality, Process Engineering, Laboratories, Advance Development, Product Care, Electronics & Electrical Systems Development, Enablers.
• Supports to Product Care for analyzing product modifications and special executions.
• Fully supports company programs, policies and objectives.
• Team spirit. You are working effectively within a team to reach a common goal.
• Excellent communication skills. You are sharing information and exchanging ideas smoothly.
• Creative. You think out of the box and are solution oriented.
• Proactive. You take initiative and present a can-do attitude.
• Willing to travel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Engineering (preferred Electrical)
• Ideally, minimum 2 years of experience in R&D; we are open to considering fresh graduates with relevant internship experience
• Few years of experience in the development of electrical circuits and mechanical parts
• Components test and validation knowledge
• General knowledge of manufacturing and assembly methodology.
• Good knowledge of CAD software for drawing ( EPLAN & CATIA as a plus)
• General MS Office proficiency required
• Knowledge of international safety standards
• English-fluent in speaking and writing
• German would be a plus
Kindly provide your CV in English
At Electrolux Professional, we understand the positive difference the right tools and instruments can make to your life. We pride ourselves on leading in innovation and design. It is our mission to make life easier and more profitable for you. Find out more at http://professional.electrolux.com/