Electrical Laboratory Engineer
Electrical Laboratory engineer for Food Preparation responsible for Electrical and Mechanical component level test and approval, the approved component will use for different application: cooking top, Oven, MWO, Induction, Freestanding, the use region is Global level: EU, NA, LA, APAC. He or she contributes to effective launch ELTO components in different projects (IPP, cost, quality….) at different regions.
A Typical Day
· Check received sample statues and register the sample information in ELTO folder.
· Double check the test request in TC and make the corresponding test plan for each project.
· Execute test according to the test plan and check equipment and instrument available.
· Execute test activities efficiently according to relevant Specification and TM in order to produce reliable and precise test data
· Work closely with other lab engineer and lab expert for learning technical knowledge.
· Close collaboration with project team and specialist team for project follow up and project approach time.
· Support and liaise with specialist team for any components test failure model analysis.
· Communication with our supplier about the test manuals and test information get alignment.
· Completed the TR in time and review it in ELTO team continues improvement TR and upload in TC
· Regular CSS and TM review and update for lab improvement activities.
· Acted as the role of component verification to contribute implement project.
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· Follow up project status, particularly pay more attending to project duration, sample delivery time and CP meeting time.
· Improve the current equipment and fixture to facilitate the efficiency and reliability of test activities.
· Develop knowledge on IEC, Ul and CCC standard.
· Bring the idea of cost-saving in daily behavior, have at least one piece of advice on cost-saving in any
· Develop knowledge on EM technology.
· Establish a strong network with specialist team, project team and HZ Lab team. communication with region lab team.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in electrical and mechanical or other relevant disciplines
· Experience in domestic appliance and components test experience.
· Good communication ability (both written and spoken)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely