Electrical Product Testing & Automation Project Engineer (m/w/d)
Drive Engineering and Product Industrialization Projects
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Want to know how we will cut our carbon emissions by half by 2020? Watch our For The Better film.
In our development and factory site in Rothenburg o. d. Tauber, a team of more than 1000 colleagues covers manufacturing of high-end ovens and cooktops and all engineering fields in R&D, quality, industrial engineering, and automation. Around 20 nationalities work together in a highly modern, creative and diverse environment.
Electrical Product Testing & Automation Project Engineer, Rothenburg ob der Tauber
You drive or participate in projects in Manufacturing Engineering and new Product Industrialization for our Food Preparation products, i.e. electrical ovens, and hobs.
A regular day at work
You participate in manufacturing engineering projects within Electrolux Plants belonging to the Food Preparation Sector. You prepare technical specifications including safety and environment requirements for equipment. You supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering. You perform the manufacturability analysis of new products, analyze production capacity and shape the manufacturing set-up. You rationalize our plants’ layout and support efficiency and improvement programs.
• Entrepreneurial. You are able to manage our equipment suppliers.
• Communicative. You solve problems in an analytical and methodical way.
• Open-minded and team-oriented. You enjoy working with a diverse and international team.
• Focused. You strive for results and quality.
• Flexible. This is a position with EMEA-wide responsibilities. So be prepared to travel regularly.
Qualification & Experience
• University/College Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering)
• 2 - 3 years of experience in production or design, preferably within appliances or automotive industry
• Experience in product manufacturing and new product introduction
• Experience with industrial equipment, specification, and purchasing
• Knowledge of automation, safety, and industrial standards
• Fluent in German and English