REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Responsible to bring the principles of electrical and mechanical engineering to the development and maintenance of electromechanical components for home appliances: drain pump, recirculation pump, inlet valve, water level sensor, door lock, electrical motors (permanent magnet, permanent split capacitor induction motor, split-phase induction motor and three phase induction motor) and actuators.
- Testing and evaluation of electromechanical components operating in the system.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate potential causes of malfunctions or to recommend changes in the system, by focusing on safety, economy, reliability, sustainability, and quality.
- Assures component design quality by executing, analyzing, collecting, and summarizing technical activities related to testing of electromechanical components, finished products, or system validation.
- Support the development of manufacturing processes.
- Suggest design or modification of equipment used for building or assembling of electro-mechanical components.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/MS degree in Electromechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering required.
- Knowledge and some experience with 3D CAD software (CATIA is a plus).
- Project leading skills: planning, follow-up, escalation, and delivery on time.
- Ability to lead and execute DFMEA.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot system problems, and collaborate with others to provide effective solutions.
- Familiar with Six Sigma methodology applicable to product engineering (DOE planning, statistical tools, sample planning, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Travel is required.