Cerreto D'Esi, Italy
Bring your vision to work. Bring innovation to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our Food Preparation R&D Europe in Cerreto d’Esi with the opportunity to be part of the Electrical Domain, CX Area Taste Food Preparation.
We are looking for Electromechanical Expert in our Electrical Technology Domain.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and development of Electromechanical sub-module (Hood motor) evaluating technical solution with suppliers, factory, and other functions.
You will have to contribute in project target definition, test plan, activity schedule interacting with Project Leader and involved stakeholders (Laboratory, Manager, Expert, Manufacturing, Purchasing, etc..).
Your main tasks:
• Drive and manage EM sub-system projects related to quality improvement, cost out, complexity reduction (standardization) and new feature request
• Design development in collaboration with supplier (e.g. DFMEA, CSRA, Supplier Audit, etc.)
• Collect component specification from different stakeholders (e.g. Platform R&D, Quality, IP, Manufacturing, etc.)
• Creation and maintenance of EM component catalogue, component supply specification, design guideline, roadmap, IP database, cost model
• Drive and bring innovation, based on consumer insight
• Master’s degree in mechanical/Electrical/Electronic engineering
• 10 years’ experience, ideally coming from a multinational company and multicultural environment
• Good knowledge of a 2D/3D design tool (CATIA V5 is preferred)
• Strong knowledge in electrical components, testing methods, system development and design
• Strong structured engineering approach during each development phase
• Communications skills to manage suppliers and interact with all company areas
• Able to present and discuss any proposals fact based Fluent English written and oral, German is good to have.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: