Electronic Project Leader
Lead the way to the successful completion of the next Home Appliances electronic projects.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be located in the Global R&D site of Porcia (Italy). Porcia is the biggest Electrolux site in Italy, dedicated to our Product Line Care. Here we develop Washing Machine, Dish Washer and Tumble Dryer for our consumers worldwide.
Whether looking at existing products and processes or starting from scratch, you’ll have the freedom to bring your curiosity to work, every day. That might be by looking for way to improve our products on the market, by being innovative with our customer in mind or by brainstorming ideas with colleagues and experts.
We are looking for a Electronic Project Leader in our Electronic Development Team CX to develop new electronic projects from requirement definition to interaction with external suppliers while keeping track of time frame, cost target and quality level.
• Develop and maintain design guidelines according to standards and technology trends
• Support the Electronic team staff in keeping up with the gen plan updates and the budget
• Process technologies scouting and collect requirements to define specs for electronic
• Interface other internal R&D teams (in the definition & update of approval test plan) and Procurement and Supplier for new project introduction process
• Interface Supplier & Plants during new project introduction related activities (ie. ATE, sample builds, CPs, PPAP …) and participate in the EMS audit at supplier site during new project introduction
• Control project scheduling, risk assessment execution and development costs
• Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
• Experience in HW and/or FW design
• Basic knowledge in analogue, digital and/or power supply electronics and experience in EMC testing
• Preferable knowledge of international Safety standards for household appliances
• Knowledge of electronic production processes
• English language knowledge is desired
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals and proactive approach
• Willing to travel
“Electrolux is a flexible and friendly place to work. I really like the international vibe (I love chatting with the Italians about wine), that the organization takes sustainability seriously and that there's opportunity for me to grow. Alexis Macleod, UX Digital Experience Lead”
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Our Consumer Experience organization is a global team dedicated to shaping living for the better – transforming business, industry and our consumers lives! Does that appeal to you? This may just be the position you're looking for. Consumer Experience spans brand, marketing, design, sustainability, R&D, technology and innovation. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com