Electronics Hardware Engineer- Springfield, TN(T)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
This position will support the Electronics team in Springfield, TN, USA, with a focus on hardware design, development, and testing. The engineer will perform the development from concept through production of control systems and components based on corporate and management directives; apply sound engineering principles to accomplish expected goals and objectives, and initiate actions necessary to begin new programs and follows them through production release. Perform day to day product engineering development project assignments that could range in complexity from component level application to complete system development. Apply engineering principles to effectively accomplish goals and objectives on time and within cost constraints. Interface with all departments, vendors, and customers within the scope of the position. Provide engineering management periodic status updates as required.
- Support and participate in team’s daily functional activities on development of cooking electronic controls.
- Complete assigned engineering tasks under the direction of experienced engineers, including design, debugging, verification, validation, documentation, etc.
- Perform electronic circuit analysis.
- Participate in design review and release process.
- Conduct design documentation.
- Assist with other activities as assigned.
- Demonstrate creative ability through invention or other significant contributions to the profession.
- Fully support company programs, policies, and objectives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred.
- Solid understanding of electrical engineering required.
- Great learning and working attitude required.
- Strong knowledge of embedded systems preferred.
- Knowledge on electronic circuit analysis preferred.
- Knowledge on electronic design documentation preferred.
- Experience on microcontroller-based system preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work within deadlines and multitask, able to prioritize work schedule and workload.
- Good written and oral English skills required.