Electronics Product Development Engineer
- Development of electronic parts for Fabric Care products.
- Cooperation PCB development with global hardware R&D team: schematic, layout, assembly, evaluation and trouble solving.
- Quality Improvements for electronic parts.
- Cost Reduction activity for electronic parts.
- Support urgency cases testing for electronic parts e.g. part shortage, discontinued part.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics or Electrical.
- Desirable minimum 3 years in Electronic parts and PCB development job in the R&D department of household appliance or consumer electronics industry.
- Good knowledge in design & development of electronic parts.
- Familiar with national & international safety and test standards.
- Communication skills.
- Altium Design / Orcad experience or similar.
- Strong Teamwork approach.Fluent in English.