Elux Key Retailer Sales Manager
Business Unit – Sales
Reports To – Sales Head B2C
Your Team/Your Role
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for the Elux& AEG Key Retailer sales Manager who can successfully drive change and make a difference in our Sales Area for China. As single point of contact person for Elux Key retailer business, you need to drive new business opportunity based on a thorough understanding of trade trend, customer requirements and performance.
A Typical Day
1. Develop Key retailer strategy & a territory business plan in efficient measurable manner
2. Responsible for channel P&L for key retailer business and expend most time to develop new business development area aligned with China sales ambition
3. Proactively drive strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
4. Lead pricing improvement initiatives with relevant KPIs to support company pricing strategy
5. Identify, develop, promote & manage sales promotion plans to drive sell out
6. Proactively work cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales, service to execution strategies and programs to drive financial indicators
7. Lead to optimize sales process and ensures opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce
8. Providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to the regional management team
9. Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems.
Who You Are
1. Results driven individual with a minimum 10+ years of successful experience in sales , Home appliance industry preferred
2. Possess superior written, verbal and strong interpersonal skills in English and be able to communicate professionally in written responses and verbally when presenting to prospects or internally.
3. Understand the sellout promotion in large corporations and how to navigate the decision maker network to close business.
4. Possess excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.
5. Willingness to travel depending on assigned territory.
6. Bachelor’s degree
7. Assessment center may require