EluxOne SAP BI Functional Lead
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
EluxOne is Electrolux Group's strategic ERP Solution leveraging SAP ond connected applications such as ECC, BW, APO, OTM and Open Text etc. which are currently in use in Electrolux Business Units operating in the EMEA, Latin America and North America regions. The Group has ambitious plans to continue to drive the rollout of a large portfolio of EluxOne solutions globally in the coming years.
Be a part or EluxOne APAC Program and SAP CoE in Kuala Lumpur, MY
As the Bl Lead. you will be part of the EluxOne Solutions Team within the APAC IT CoE organization and report to the EluxOne Program Director.
This role is responsible for driving the continued development and deployment of the EluxOne APAC BW/BI solution as well as support migration from the legacy platform.
As a SAP BW specialist you would be expected that in addition to strong technical skills,you will be able to take responsibility for driving and coordinating projects and solution changes within the team or cross functronal teams. Should be able to do business interactions & lead the team.
In addition to strong SAP & Non-SAP technical skills. the candidate must hove good communication skills and be able to interact with peers within the IT Team as well as senior members of the Electrolux IT Community including Sector IT, Global Shared Service Organization and Local.
Ready to travel, if required, for user training or business meetings.Fluency in English is essential.
Who You Are
This role requires an experienced senior consultant who can partner effectively with all the business units, lead teams, drive results, and make challenging decisions across complex environments.
• Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Atleast 12-14 years of experience in SAP BW (Implementation experience is a must)
• Significant experience In a client facing consulting role is critical
• Knowledge about the Integration of SAP Business Object tools with SAP Net Weaver BI/BW
• Strong experience or SAP Business Object version 4.0 or 4.1
• Good understanding of Current SAP Business Intelligence solutions using BEX
• Good knowledge of my SOL
• Strong Experience with development in the following tools:
o SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence
o SAP Business Objects Dashboards
o SAP Business Objects Explorer
o Analystics OLAP
• Working experience in Power B1
o Dolo modelling
o Data visualizations
o Development using DAX query language
• Experience of full development life cycle in a large project is a must but should be equally capable of working on support projects
• Identify and actively influence to for effective change management
• Manage workload and priorities to meet project objectives and produce quality project deliverables
• Structured, business focused with problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills bath verbal and in writing are important as the work requires integration with colleagues, users and business partners globally
• Ability to work with global teams to develop a robust interface design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments
• Work closely with SAP functional consultants to deliver,maintain,troubleshoot and enhance SAP reporting capabilities
• Experience in service delivery to manage/work with team of vendors
• At least 12-14,years of experience in SAP Bl design & development based on best practices
• Experience with IBM Cognos Bl is an added advantage
• Must have team management experience to handle l, to 8 resources across multiple locations
• Experienced working in different delivery models i.e.,onsite,off-shore etc.
• Ability to provide accurate reporting on periodic basis to key stakeholders