Email Operations Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Email Operations Manager will support our growing owner engagement program and be responsible for daily email operations of our in-house email program and will be responsible for completing and deploying campaigns accurately and on time. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining email templates in addition to developing a rigorous QA process to ensure all campaigns are accurate. You will also be responsible for the coordination, execution and analysis of all email campaigns, and will collaborate with marketing stakeholders on shared deliverables and timelines. You will need to be a talented email marketer and platform expert to execute marketing communications. This role will require the ability to understand all details needed to create and support a complex email program and you must have a strong desire and ability to use a test-and-learn approach to continuously improve program results.
- Demonstrate technical expertise while producing email campaigns, email reporting, and data targeting and segmentation
- Ensure all timelines are appropriately determined and achieved to ensure program success
- Be detail-oriented to ensure smooth production across multiple email campaigns
- Provide strategic insight on how to improve email activity to meet our goals
- Proactively identify and resolve problems including inconsistent assets, data targets, and render checks
- Stay abreast of platform releases, new business practices, and third-party technology solutions to provide appropriate resolution to issues.
- Continuously improve by identifying, creating, and enhancing internal systems and processes based on new/updated program requests or evolving industry standards.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- At least 4 years of relevant marketing experience, including familiarity with CRM and hands on experience with marketing technologies
- At least 2 years working with Acoustic or Watson Automation, or similar email platform
- Strong proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Experience in demonstrating a balance of platform knowledge, email best practices, and efficiency implementation designed to achieve defined goals for all email programs