EMEA Commodity & Advanced Purchasing Manager
Purchasing & Sourcing
Be stubborn on vision & flexible on journey.
"EMEA Purchasing&Sourcing" department is responsible for a spend up to 60% of our Net Sales on the best value for money goods & services buying direct/indirect materials & logistics services for the Sector.
With its 200 employees of 19 different nationalities operating both at central and plant level, EMEA Purchasing is an international and dynamic environment where interaction and cooperation with our functions within Electrolux and relationship with suppliers are fundamental pillars of the daily activity.
Your regular day at work
• Ensure a good relationship with the Purchasing Organisations of the other Product Line´s.
• Maintain a professional working relationship with key peers (Quality, Product Line, R&D, Ops).
• Participate in events relevant to the Product Line as there is Checkpoint, quality meetings.
• Communicate and align with European Leaders and Suppliers ambassadors.
• Lead and manage the relationship with suppliers
• Develop and maintain all relevant commodity strategies
• Develop and drive activities to reach and exceed the targets.
• Plan and organize a timely, transparent, sourcing decision.
• Foster innovation input from suppliers and promote it into Electrolux organization
• Ensure compliance with Electrolux procedures and have a proper, up-to-date administration
• Good communicator;
• Excellent negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to lead contribution from other function;
• Strong team player with
• Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset.