Employee and Industrial Relations Specialist
Solaro, Italy – Permanent Contract
Shape how we work. Shape how the world lives.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.
Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Solaro, innovation – oriented Dishwasher manufacturing plant located in the Milan area, which appliances are shipped all over the world with a relevant volume in Europe and North America.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate candidate, who will manage and resolve employee relations enquiries and cases raised by employees and managers at different levels of the organization, most of which will have been escalated by the HR Services contact team.
Thanks to a good expertise in dealing with the employment law, you will be able to apply your knowledge and judgement skills to find solutions in support of optimal business performances.c
• Provide accurate Employee Relations advices to line managers, employees and HR colleagues based on employment legislation, Electrolux policies and local practice agreements, either through own knowledge or through discussion with Centre of Expertise team.
• Strictly cooperate with Legal team / HR Country Manager for complex cases where expert input is needed.
• Support managers and HR Business Partners / HR Country Manager / Centre of Expertise teams in completing industrial relations activities on site.
• Analyse trends in employment issues handled through HR Services, and identify areas for potential process / policy / tool improvement, driving process improvement initiatives as appropriate.
• Work closely with Business Partners to calculate the labour cost.
• Bachelor Degree in Law or Economics (with Labour Law path)
• Previous experience in HR area or fresh graduate with enthusiasm and passion for industrial relations.
• With analytical approach, logical and digital attitude you have good problem-solving skills and strong personal integrity with an agile can-do attitude.
• Ability to build and manage strong and trusting relationships with business and colleagues
• Required languages: good Italian and English both written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: