Employee Data Service Specialist
You will be responsible for maintaining data in the system and maintain the service quality level, as well as coordinating and working with other HR team members.
A Typical Day
- Perform Hiring / Termination process
- Update employment contract
- Update cost centers
- Internal move activities.
- On / off boarding activities.
- Following the new policies to stay informed if there are updates or changes in the process.
- Communicate with Payroll team with all required changing in salaries, allowances to update employees’ salary.
- Create user account for internal / external employees in local system.
Update self-service role in local system.
Who You Are
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills (excel, word) are an asset
- University degree
- Excellent command of English language + (prefer French)
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely