Employer Branding & People Communications Manager, APAC & MEA
Make a change and step up the game by
creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our
planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and
sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Electrolux have created an Employer Branding & People Communications Manager role in APAC&MEA region that will help us become the preferred employer for our people and candidates.
A Typical Day
to the Director of Corporate Communications APAC&MEA,
based in Singapore, you will be a spider building the net, creating, implementing
and engaging with HR, comms, marketing teams on our employer branding strategy,
employee engagement and communications initiatives.
This role offers an excellent growth opportunity that combines creating and driving diverse projects, in a highly complex organizational structure (global, regional, and local), among diverse cultures and functions. It will give you exposure to impactful strategic initiatives, that will reshape people and corporate brand Communication.
- Your role will focus on leading the employer branding strategy for Electrolux APAC&MEA, through partnership with our communications, talent acquisition and brand & marketing teams, implementing programs to make Electrolux APAC&MEA a destination employer.
- You will spearhead various employer branding projects to strengthen our talent attraction capabilities and develop & manage the content strategy for recruiting with a specific focus on different channels – social media, career site, external sites etc.
- You will author the core career content on all recruiting related company profiles and pages - including our career site, blog, social media profiles and employer marketing sites.
- You will support the content development of Electrolux narratives that strive to enable business success and contribute to making our offices the place where the best people in the industry come together.
- You will shape employee engagement and champion the cultural values for the organization, with special focus on wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion
- You will initiate the annual Employer of Choice initiatives & people engagement projects in collaboration with regional HR& comms team, from planning through implementation, and working with key markets on local adaptations.
- You will work with HR community to ensure that regular, culturally thoughtful & inclusive programs are implemented and meeting the intent of the programs.
- You will collaborate on rolling out and acting on feedback on the regular pulse survey (follow up on results communication and potentially support Focus Group Discussions)
- You will support and co-manage regional events, including but not limited to top management meetings, regional townhalls, learning webinars and talent acquisition fairs.
- Ad hoc support to the regional HR & Communications team as needed.
Who You Are
Electrolux is searching
for a passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, and energetic individual
responsible for executing strategic communications and localized engagement programs
that brings excitement among Electrolux stakeholders, with special focus on our
We are looking for a candidate with 8- 10 years of experience in an international environment - from company, agency, or consultancy side.
We also believe it is important the candidate has/demonstrates the below:
- Solid experience in one of the areas: Organizational Development/Employer Branding/Internal Communications & employees’ engagement
- Solid experience in working with digital communications platforms, such as intranet and social media channels. Advanced writing and presentation skills (samples may be requested),
- Translating complex information/processes into practical, engaging, and understandable communication for both targeted and broad use,
- Good understanding of strategies and interventions to influence behaviors and deepen emotional connections,
- Works comfortably under pressure in an environment of continuous improvement,
- A positive, proactive, and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude is essential,
- Detail-oriented, organized, and adaptable, and
- Excellent English. Mandarin is a strong asset. Knowledge of other languages is an added advantage.
- Regional experience is a must
About Our Team
Our Communications Team is a family of 5 professionals in the region, linked closely with 120+ HR professionals and 80+ marketing gurus across APAC&MEA.
These are a very close-knit group who support and ensure a strong brand reputation over the long term. Being part of this team, you will partner closely with some of the best leaders to position Electrolux as a destination employer.
The position will be based in Singapore (office close to Buena Vista MRT) and will not require frequent travel.
Electrolux Singapore is
an inclusive workplace that offers flexible working conditions. Being a truly multicultural
company, we seek to embrace our differences and learn from each other with curiosity.
You can get a sneak peak of our everyday life on LinkedIn Or Instagram.