EMS change agent
Key operational responsibilities
This position will be responsible for:
- Championing Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS) throughout Hangzhou site to impact and improve safety, quality, cost, delivery and people development.
- Coordinating and conducting EMS trainings, workshops, activities (monthly report/LCP/5D/PDCA…) and continuous improvement projects (CIP).
- Utilizing EMS methodology and tools to identify wastes/opportunities which can be linked to projects (CIP&ECIP) and achieve aligned target with functional dept.
- Carrying out certification assessments of personnel, yellow and green gear achievements.
- Conducting site wide EMS performance audits and compiling progress data and report.
- Developing team based improvement/problem solving capabilities through structured process and coaching.
- Enhancing EMS culture and benchmarking best practice and obtain opportunities internal and external. Organizing EMS best practice and preparation for regional competition.
- Supporting purchasing team to enhance suppliers quality capability ,including training and diagnosis
- Other tasks assigned by EMS sponsor
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent) Industry Engineer
- Experience with Lean manufacturing improvement (or six sigma)
- Proven ability, passion and teamship/leadership to drive continuous improvements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in dealing with people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Experience in leading training program for small teams would also be advantageous
Mandarin and English