EMS Change Agent
EMS CHANGE AGENT
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AREA
We are looking for a true people person with agile mind-set willing to drive meaningful changes, acting proactively, with passion to business, “can do” attitude and positive energy. We are looking for a person who continuously inspire to improve.
EMS Change Agent lead EMS methods and tools in plant to be safer, cleaner, more organized and effective both in all areas connected to manufacturing (logistics, material flow, quality, production, people) and in office side.
YOU WILL FOCUS ON:
• Supporting the implementation of EMS methods and tools throughout the factory.
• Training and supporting the different teams in using EMS tools and encourages the implementation of best practices.
• Creating documentation on the best practices of the factory and makes them public.
• By training for EMS methods and tools supports the team members in acquiring EMS certificates.
• Analysing and assessing the manufacturing processes, makes corrective actions
• Giving proposals for changing KPI's, if required.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of the productivity.
• By analysing the costs of the production makes proposals for cost reduction.
• Supporting and taking active part in preparation for the EMS assessment of the factory.
• Creating yearly EMS action plan (dashboard).
• Reporting activities, actions, results to Global Operations Management and EMS SA Board
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Result-oriented and passion for process excellence. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class improvements.
• Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Inspired trainer. You provide training for the team through creating the space, where people want to go out of the comfort zone and take new challenge. You boost others to do continuous improvements, always keen to share your knowledge and hear out other perspectives.
• Adaptable. With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• People person with positive thinking and full of energy.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• College or university degree.
• Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Kaizen principles.
• At least 3 years manufacturing experience.
• Fluent Polish and very good English both verbally and in writing
• Computer skills (MS Office)
WHY CAREER IN ELECTROLUX?
• Challenge being significant part of EMS Team in our plant.
• Opportunity to lead EMS methods impacting on the productivity.
• Truly international environment and work in multicultural team.
• International travels opportunity and possibilities to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
• Attractive social benefits packet.