EMS Change Agent
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and in this role you will utilize Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS / CI) principles, process, and indicators to identify, plan, and support execution of targeted improvement initiatives within operational processes. You will work with cross functional teams including Purchasing, Quality, Operations, Transportation & Warehousing and Manufacturing Engineering to meet improvement targets and annual plant SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People) objectives. You will help to develop performance measurements for key performance indicator systems are consistently tracking the right measures and provoking the right responsive behavior and ensure improved performance of CI initiatives are sustained post intervention.
- Lead, promote, and facilitate the implementation of EMS so that it becomes a "part of the culture" at Electrolux.
- Support strategic planning initiatives, business plan deployment, and strategic goal & objective creation to ensure high impact opportunities for lean process are identified.
- Develop, and play a hands-on execution role in the EMS plan, linked to the business plan and strategic priorities with robust sustainable lean processes. Own the execution (impact, timeline and dependencies) and sustainability of project results.
- Improve baseline performance relative to cost, quality, cycle time and customer satisfaction by delivering business results.
- Drive the education & development of skills, competencies, and effectiveness among key project stakeholders.
- Drive Standardization and continuous improvement of the EMS/ CI principles, tools and practices.
- Identify and implement digital technologies that enhance continuous improvement activities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering degree preferred.
- Lean experience required; certification preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience leading lean / continuous improvement implementations.
- Well versed in modern tools and methodologies of process improvement.