EMS Change Agent-Future Leader
Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS) Change Agent supports
plant management to change the culture and mindset of people toward day-to-day
continuous improvement by leading others to and through implementation of EMS activities.
A Typical Day
- Support the implementation of EMS methods and tools throughout the factory.
- Train and support all factory employees (both white and blue collars) as well as managers in using EMS tools and encourage the implementation of best practices.
- Create documentation on the best practices of the factory and make them public.
- Support team members in acquiring EMS certificates by training for EMS methods and tools.
- Analyze and assess the manufacturing processes, make corrective actions.
- Give proposals for changing KPI's, if required.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the productivity.
- Make proposals for cost reduction by analyzing the costs of the production.
- Support and take active part in preparation for the EMS Performance assessment of the factory
- Create yearly EMS action plan (dashboard).
- Report activities, actions, results to Global Operations Management
- Lead improvement projects by involving the relevant departments and supporting implementation
Who You Are
- University degree (preferred in engineering)
- At least 2 year experience in Lean manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of LEAN principles
- Project management experience
- Practice in knowledge transfer, in training and in coaching others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- Ability to work independently and in team.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- Fluent in English
- Computer skills (MS Office)