EMS Change Agent - Lean Manufacturing Internship
Write the next chapter of a story that just keeps getting bigger and better
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EMS Change Agent-Lean Manufacturing Internship
Location : Susegana, Italy
Electrolux Italy Food Preservation Plant in Susegana is opening its doors to a new Electrolux Manufacturing System Change Agent Intern.
In this position you will have the opportunity to gain a rich experience in the world of a matrix, international company. You will work cross functionally and gain a wide exposure inside the manufacturing world.
We are looking for a true relationship builder with an agile mind-set willing to drive meaningful changes, acting proactively, with passion to business, “can do” attitude and positive energy.
If you’ve always asking yourself how you can add value, evolve and improve different aspects of a given process, well, you are the one we want on board.
Challenge the status quo and join us to shape living for the better!
A Regular day at work:
• Support the design and implementation of training on EMS tools throughout the factory.
• Train and support team leaders in using EMS tools and encourages the implementation of best practices.
• Facilitation of EMS meetings and reviews, EMS Forum included
• Support on the continuous improvement of the productivity.
• Make proposals for cost reduction by analyzing the costs of the production
• Supporting and taking active part in preparation for the Lean Manufacturing assessment of the factory.
• Support in creating training material for blue collar instructions regarding the teamboard with the KPIs
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Result-oriented and passion for process excellence. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class improvements.
• Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Inspired trainer. You provide training for the team through creating the space, where people want to go out of the comfort zone and take new challenge. You boost others to do continuous improvements, always keen to share your knowledge and hear out other perspectives.
• Adaptable. With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• People person with positive thinking and full of energy.
Education & Competencies:
• Student or recent graduate in any field of Engineering
• Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Kaizen principles ia appreciated
• Digital and IT skills (MS Office) is considered a plus
• Proficiency in Italian language is required
• Fluent English both spoken and in written
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship. The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing lean organization. This role will have several touch points within the company
• Challenge being significant part of Lean Manufacturing Team in our plant.
• Opportunity to lead Lean Manufacturing methods impacting on the productivity.
• Truly international environment and work in multicultural team.
• International travels opportunity and possibilities to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
• Attractive social benefits packet
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Benedetta Florian