EMS Global Material Handling Leader
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux’s company purpose, “Shape living for the better”, expresses our commitment to offer our customers better experiences with our products. To make the difference, we want to develop innovative and sustainable home appliances. Group Technology Organization (GTO) plays a key role in delivering on Electrolux’s strategy and impacts all areas of the company’s business model.
This position will support the continuous development and expansion of the EMS with special focus in designing and developing methodologies for Material Handling activities within our factories.
A typical day of work
- Ownership of EMS Methodology;
- Develop EMS techniques and methodology based on internal & external best practices;
- Act as a reference point and expertise for all aspects of EMS applied in warehouses and material handling in terms of methodology, tools & techniques and training;
- Ensure that the lean certification processes are adhered in standards and targets;
- Promote lean manufacturing best practice sharing across operations including benchmarking with other companies in the field of lean manufacturing;
- Coordinate EMS Global Material Handling Centre of competence;
- Reporting of EMS global activities in MH areas;
- Conduct EMS Performance Assessments at plant level with special skill on lean tool applied in warehouses and material handling activities;
- Support and develop special projects such as “MH workshop”, “Group Leverage Initiatives”, etc.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
- Have a true passion for simulation and digital transformation.
- Developed technical leadership with strong continuous improvement mindset and team building skills.
- Have ability to influence people.
- Are open minded, curious and creative.
- Are characterized by strategic, positive thinking and business acumen.
- Have a strong drive for results and technology innovation.
- Developed problem solving skills.
- Balance resilience with agility on adapting to new emerging needs and opportunities.
- Are proactive in proposing and driving technical system analysis and development.
- Are able and willing to work in an international matrix organization.
- Are willing to travel internationally when will be required and possible
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Good experience of lean manufacturing;
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing and logistics processes;
- Previous management experience at plant level or leadership in an international program;
- Ability to work in an international environment, to cooperate with colleagues worldwide and work in a remote organisation;
- Project management & remote skills;
- Ability to demonstrate Leadership skills;
- Fully proficient in English both verbal and written;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.