Responsible to lead the implementation of EMS (Electrolux Manufacturing System), coordination with the different areas on the assessments preparation for plant certification. Provides support on continuous improvement of manufacturing processes throughout the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conversion cost tracking and follow up
- BPD (Business Plan Deployment) process, development tracking and follow up
- EMS (Electrolux Manufacturing System) CIP
work shopleaders and follow up
- EMS (Electrolux Manufacturing System) performance assessment and audit preparation
- SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations Plan) analysis
- Staffing plan calculations
- Lean Manufacturing techniques implementation (5S, &W, SW, Visual Factory, Problem Solving, LB, BIQ, QG, PM, SMED, OEE, IBL, PFEP)
- OEE (Overall equipment efficiency) implementation, tracking and follow up
- Hours per unit improvement and follow up
- IR (Investment request) creation
- Special projects implementation
- Lay out analysis and arrangement
- Flexibility projects implementation
- Works directly with all the areas in a team environment for
problem solving, EMS Deployment and support of new processes.
- Train and coach change
agents todevelop workshops.
- Training and certification of yellow, green and blue gears in the plant.
- Responsible to apply all the requirements related to EMS, ISO9000/14000 requirements according to the position.
- Among responsibilities the following environmental information is included, designated but not limited to:
Knowledge and comprehension of the plant’s environmental policy, including the established environmental goals, knowing and identifying the environmental aspects and impacts on the area or process to perform, focusing on continuous improvement and keeping operational goals, identifying and segregating chemical residues and materials.
- Industrial Engineering degree
- 5 + years of experience
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- Experience in
manufacturing environment inareas such as industrial and process improvement engineering and related support areas.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge – 5S, 7W, SW, Visual factory,
problem solving, LB, BIQ, QG, PM, SMED, OEE, IBL, PFEP.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in
followup several projects at sametime and deadlines, trackrecord of successfully completing projects on time.
- History of successful experience in the development of
high performancework teams including establishing training and development processes.
- Computer literate including, Microsoft Office,
excel, PowerPoint, etc.