Please note that the person should be based in one of Electrolux plants/office in Poland: Oława, Świdnica, Żarów, Siewierz, Zabrze.
The EMS Manager drives and support the different factories and warehouses in BA Europe in implementing lean manufacturing principles (EMS) and leading continuous improvement processes, while contributing to the development of new lean manufacturing tools.
• Drive the EMS deployment across the Operation.
• Implement the lean tools and standard to achieve the objectives for quality, cost, safety, deliveries and environmental sustainability.
• Track the status of implementation of EMS in the Europe.
• Ensure all EMS training and improvement activities are according to the globally defined standards.
• Ensure training for Change Agents and sponsors within factories.
• Ensure that the lean certification processes are adhered to standards and targets.
• Promote lean manufacturing best practice sharing across operation including benchmarking with other companies in the field of lean manufacturing.
• EMS point of contact for external organizations.
• Co-drive the EMS cultural change motivating and empowering all employees.
• Leadership skills express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
• Influencing skills and coaching the team through creating the space, where people want to go out of the comfort zone and take new challenge. Boosting others to grow, always keen to share your knowledge and hear out other perspectives.
• Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Acumen demonstrated. You draw attention to details, analyze and manage complex amount of information. You notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions for micro- and macro scale.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Result-oriented and passion for process excellence. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• University degree in Lean Manufacturing/ Logistics/ Supply Chain/Production/Project Management.
• Min. 5 years of implementation Lean Manufacturing projects and demonstrate project management (also remote) skills
• Fully proficient in English both verbal and written.
• Willing and able to travel extensively.
• Challenge to drive and develop EMS methodology cooperating with professionals in Europe.
• Awesome atmosphere in open, energetic team with full enthusiasm and great sense of humour.
• Opportunity to work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work on a daily basis.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career.
• International travels opportunity.
• Attractive social benefits packet.