EMS Material Handling Manager
are looking for a true people leader with agile mind-set willing to drive
meaningful changes, acting proactively, with passion to business, “can do”
attitude and positive energy. We are looking for a leader who continuously
inspire to improve.
Global EMS Material Handling Manager is responsible for optimizing and implementing the processes for material handling and support the continuous improvement of the Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS) methodologies in our factories on the global level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Together with MHE and EMS team developing best practices and standards across all plants.
- Improving EMS techniques and methodology applied to Internal movements of components and raw material.
- Be knowledgeable of all aspects of global inbound and Supply Chain processes
- Be knowledgeable of digital application as RFID, material tracing and FIFO methodologies.
- Participating in special project within factories with deviating Key Indicators.
- Support and participate to Global Re-engineering or new factory projects with focus on material flows improvements.
- Ensuring that the Factories follow EMS logistics standards in all areas.
- Developing cross factories collaboration with Material Handling and EMS team effectively.
- University degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/Production/Project Management.
- Min. 4 years in managerial position in similar background, strong hands on Logistics and Supply Chain operational experience.
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Fully proficient in English both verbal and written.
- Willing and able to travel extensively.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Mentoring and coaching the team through creating the space, where people want to go out of the comfort zone and take new challenge. Boosting others to grow, always keen to share your knowledge and hear out other perspectives.
- Leadership skills express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
- Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
- Acumen demonstrated. You draw attention to details, analyze and manage complex amount of information. You notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions.
- Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
- Result-oriented and passion for process excellence. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.