End to End Supply Chain, Director
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Director of End to End Supply Chain is responsible for creating, leading, and executing the Ownership Solution organization’s Demand & Supply Planning, Purchasing and Sourcing Processes. This person will work closely with Ownership Solution leadership and Electrolux Major Appliances. This highly visible role is key for the organization success, as the business transforms its consumer/customer-centric distribution and supply chain. As the leader of the S&OP, sourcing and procurement process, the Senior Director of End to End Supply Chain will be responsible for facilitating and driving improvements to the planning and execution processes, aligning the plan with management though the Executive S&OP processes, and ensuring the award of businesses to the best suppliers through project negotiations, using advanced tools as refined cost models.
- Lead a sustainable S&OP process within the organization including people, process, and systems
- Develop a forward looking (18 Months) demand plan for North America Ownership Solutions Business Division.
- Develop a forward looking (52 Weeks) Supply Plan, covering Production/ Purchase/ Transports Planning for North America Ownership Solutions
- Manage system wide inventory forecasting process including, target setting, reporting, and management of quality of inventory and slow-moving stock
- Manage the execution team that ensures strong Order Fill Rate at our Distribution Centers via managing inbound/outbound flow and priority customer communication.
- Lead and facilitate the monthly S&OP cadence with Ownership Solutions Leadership, providing a clear and concise view of demand and supply to align with projected customer needs.
- Identify potential supply chain issues by reviewing demand and supply plans and facilitate resolution
- Co-lead and facilitate annual planning process with Finance to ensure an organizational aligned annual operations plan
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and MBA/MS preferred.
- Proven leadership experience in purchasing or supply chain planning in a consumer goods or relevant, high velocity and complex portfolio organization.
- Experience in business process reengineering and program / project management and ability to lead multiple people and projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of how supply/demand planning impacts other functions of the business.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced lean organization and be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Minimal (10% - 20%) travel is required.
- Experience in business process reengineering and program / project management and ability to lead multiple people and projects simultaneously preferred.