Energy Compliance Engineer
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our Forlí site in an international environment with R&D colleagues dedicated to our Taste Food Preparation products.
As an Energy Compliance Engineer you will ensure complete understanding and implementation of all applicable requirements related to energy and sustainability (coming from laws, Directives, Regulations, standards) that can affect products compliance on the markets.
Your main tasks:
• Provide training/seminars on energy and sustainability compliance
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation about energy and sustainability
• Create and maintain updated the test manuals for energy and sustainability
• Support Categories, Platforms, Product Care and Technologies about energy and sustainability
• Support for Projects and Project Leaders about energy and sustainability
• Participation to Technical committees and Working groups for energy and sustainability
• Drive research activities with external partners (Universities, research groups, etc.) about energy and sustainability
• Coordinate internal activities to evaluate possible impacts about energy and sustainability
• Create and maintain updated the official workflows about energy and sustainability
• Coordinate and assure the correct Registration in EPREL
• Collect, check and provide to Authorities technical documentation in case of investigation about energy
• Support the implementation of requirements about energy and sustainability in the internal systems
• Technical background ( electronic/environmental/mechanical engineering or similar)
• Project management exp
• Knowledge of applicable national or international Directives and Regulation
• Deep knowledge of applicable European and IEC standards
• Knowledge of compliance process and related topics
• Ability to interact with Authority to provide documentation
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive, creative, open minded and adaptable in a fast changing environment
• Good decision making and persuasion skills
• Analytical behavior to understand the implications and complexities of different regulations
• Strong communication skills, especially in the English language, both written and oral. Skilled in technical writing
• Willingness to travel, valid driver’s license and passport where is required
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.