Engineering Project Leader
A Typical Day
- Drive assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects.
- Team-member (representing Man. Eng.) in the New Product Projects.
- Define and improve manufacturing equipment and tooling to be implemented in BA Projects.
- Implement specific Man. Eng. actions for new Product Projects or other Man. Eng. Projects (Capacity increase, Efficiency, Improvements, Re-engineering….) in cooperation with Plant Man. Eng.
- Perform the manufacturability analysis of new Products.
- Support cost analysis together with Plant Lean Engineering
- Lead & Participate in PFMEA.
- Participation in pre-series of new Products.
- Prepare technical specification of equipment and tooling including safety and environment according to Group Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines.
- Supervise equipment installation, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
- Analyze technological innovations. Be the Interface with Suppliers, Technical Purchasing and Plant Maintenance.
- Support efficiency programs, Quality/Safety improvements (including detectability analysis) in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering
- Support production feasibility analysis in virtual environments and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution.
- Co-operate and align with Group team strategy planning for automation/Factory Model/Digital.
- Cooperate with Capex team to ensure the best and cost-effective capital equipment acquisition.
- Digital mindset
- Planning and optimization of new systems and Equipment.
- Supporting Sector / Local ME in new projects.
- Support factory metrics of Quality/Cost/Delivery
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Who You Are?
- Bachelor’s Degree of Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in industrial field
- Excellent English language
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or similar programs
- PMP training & certification