Engineering Services Administrator
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Engineering Service Specialist will provide support to the Fabric Care Engineering team performing essential administrative duties not product design related such as: purchase of indirect materials and services, managing the purchase orders system, and processing invoices for payment. This person will also manage inbound/outbound shipping, create reports to track engineering administration, (expenditures per area/project/account type, etc., vacation control, travel calendar, calendar of events) as well as event organization (training, meetings, etc.)
- Responsible for creating Purchase Orders, processing Invoices, and tracking payment.
- Responsible for ordering prototype components and prototype tools to support engineering build.
- Coordinate supplier selection working with M&E and Purchasing partners.
- Issue PO and track payment and delivery.
- Responsible for indirect material purchasing within R&D.
- Track purchases & deliveries and track and report expenditures.
- Responsible for engineering service contract.
- Coordinate supplier selection working with R&D and Purchasing partners.
- Coordinate Non-disclosure and other necessary agreements working with Legal partners.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound mailing and shipment process.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration or office administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience providing administrative support.
- Microsoft Office knowledge is required (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
- AS400 System experience strongly preferred.
- Organization and ability to define and use tools for tracking and reporting activities and numbers.
- Purchasing experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Builds useful networks with key contacts internal as well as external.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills.