JOB PURPOSE Overall key responsibilities from helicopter point of view
- New Model Evaluation activities link to EPM Gate. New model SCR Improvement such as SCR Estimation and Target Setting with Improvement Items (To maintain the quality to meet the SCR target / Test plan & Evaluation new model / Maintain and follow up the Corrective action during Trial/ Pilot run until release to Mass production).
- Create and Control Quality Standards, Procedures, Work Instructions and Inspections of Test Manual and Safety Standard (IEC Refer AU / NZ)
- Enhance for New Model and Product Audit Quality Management / Systems and Visual Management / Improvement.
- Manufacturing Process Quality Validation and build in 5D on MVT and Pilot Event before Mass Production (New model operation assurance to set up Quality control plan, CTQ, Critical control process and process capability / verify the process since start new project until release process during Trial new model or process change implement problem solving process to eliminate root cause of nonconforming product during the launch period).
- To analyze root cause and problems solving (link to 8D Program) such as SCR improvement, Customers Complaints and Claims,
- Manage Members (Team Plan, Improve Skills of Team Members such as IEC Standard knowledge, Electrolux Test Manual knowledge, Support company Activities such as Cost, EMS, Health & Safety, Energy Saving and Environment Protection).
- Validation and Reliability Test of New model for Quality improvement to concern department.
- Involve with all Engineering change that critical concern to Quality.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering Field
- 3 years in quality assurance or related fields
- Planning, analytical and logical thinking.
- Good problem solving skills with knowledge and experience in Six Sigma/ Lean management is preferred
- Innovative, cooperative with good personality, and leadership ability.
- Flexible to change, self-motivated and be able to work with under pressure.
- Excellent in English communication (speaking, writing, listening)
- Computer: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Minitab