EU Category Manager (Top Loader & SDA)
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You could be based in our HQ in Stockholm or in Porcia site, where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose and we produce cutting-edge washing machines and washing dryers.
“Being a part of truly global team NA R&D Sourced Products, Senior Developments Engineer performs ….”
In this role you will drive the Top Loader washing machine and Small Domestic Appliances Care (Steam Iron) in a mid-long-term horizon with focus both on innovation and commercial strategy. As owner of the business in EU the main objectives of this position are to develop and deploy a successful strategy for the product categories and to ensure the timely creation of new products and features, effective ranging, strong product messaging, effective launch plan, based on deep understanding of market, competitors and retail dynamics, with obsession for the consumers experience.
• Full P&L (Profit &Loss) responsibility for the product categories in Europe
• Strong detail to financials development by category / brand / cluster and define actions to reach targets in collaboration with Sales and Marketing
• Drive new Product Development in close collaboration with R&D, defining and prioritizing long term Generation Plans based on Consumer Insights, Market development, Competitors and Brand Attributes
• Develop and own the product category Strategic Plan as part of the overall Product Line Strategic Plan
• Create compelling Product Value Propositions in strong collaboration with Marketing and Design
• Strategic pricing, identify market sweet spots together with cluster Product Line (Going Price, Net Sales, Cost)
• Own of Product Life Cycle – cradle to grave: opportunities, concepts, specification, profitability, phase-in/phase-out, and responsible for managing complexity
• EU Range model catalogue definition including Target launch Price, Unique Selling Proposition, Secondary Benefits, etc.
• Responsible for Range and commercial strategy definition in all Clusters, together with Cluster Product Line Heads
• Identify threats and opportunities by deep understanding of consumer insight, market trend and competitive gaps, based on Market data (GFK - EW - WEB), Competitor analysis and benchmarking, Range mapping, Industry trends, new launches.
• 6-8 years’ solid experience in product management, marketing and commercial areas (across product development, market analysis, consumer insight, ranging and pricing is highly preferred)
• Master’s degree in business or Marketing or Engineer
• Structured and detail-oriented approach mixed with a strong business understanding
• Proactive, dynamic, passionate, and driven. We are looking for a business leader with strategic mindset and positive attitude.
• Fluent English knowledge
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.