EU Project Manager Fabric Care
EU PROJECT MANAGER FABRIC CARE
The successful candidate will coordinate the Project Team in an international environment. She or he will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective projects in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive and manage the Project from project definition (MBB) to approval of production series (CP3)
• Is able to dialogue with and coordinate all relevant Project Functions: Product Line, Marketing, R&D, Quality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Financials, Supply Chain, Purchasing, etc,
• Is provided with right seniority and maturity to always ensure the proper focus on common Project Targets by the Team
• Personally report / present status of the project at Check Point /Steering Committee meetings
• Take care of all aspects and potential emergencies linked to the project and drive proper escalation to Steering Committee in time, if and when needed (resources availability, unexpected contingencies, gaps to Project targets, etc.)
• Support definition and implementation of new features or aesthetical design within the Project
• Is responsible to achieve project’s Cost and Quality targets, as well as to respect Time deadlines (both intermediate - Check Points - and final one - Start of Production)
• Ensure respect of R&D Standardization principles within the Project
• Lead the Project Team functionally
• Ensure the new products to respect the Design principles of new platforms and architectures
• Participate and contribute to discussion within regional and global Platform Teams
• Contribute to inputs for Bill of Material
• Agree on Test Plans and manage preparation of DVT with R&D and MVT with the Factories
• Ensure contacts with Suppliers within the scope of the Project
• Ensure execution of product & process FMEA, as well as of product Risk Assessment, making use of tools & system the Company makes available for the purpose
• Cooperate with process partners in Product Line Category for all actions needed to sponsor and support the project commercially
• You are AGILE. You demonstrate acumen, good judgment and decision making and adaptability
• You are OPEN. You don’t hesitate to cross-collaborate and bring outside-in perspective
• You show ENERGY. You are motivated and driven to deliver results
• You are GROW oriented. You are keen on expand your horizons on daily base
• You are a relationship builder. You like to work in a matrix organization.
• You are a team oriented. You work with others having communication skills and respect for cultural diversities.
• You are creative. You challenge the existing status quo.
• You are open minded. Do not only fix but also bring on new, fresh ideas.
• You are proactive. You take initiative through a matrix organization.
• You are looking for a continuous improvement in all the job areas finding any better ways to do things.
• 7+ years of experience in Project Management in Household Appliances Industry or similar (high volume production series)
• Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Strong knowledge of Mechanical components: specifications, use, development and design
• Strong knowledge of a 3D Design tool (CATIA is preferred). CAE knowledge a plus
• Strong structured and engineering approach to problem solving; ability to maintain high level of energy and intensity all along the entire project
• Knowledge of new parts’ basic approval methodologies and Product Certification requirements for main geographical areas (EU, NA, etc.)
• Knowledge of main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die-casting) and assembling
• Basic Knowledge of FMEA and Risk Assessment methodologies
• Basic knowledge of product cost structure & financial principles (DM, DL, F-OH, fixed & variable costs, Ebidt %, etc.)
• Basic experience in dealing with Suppliers of components realized with (and utilized for) extremely high production volumes
• Knowledge of Electrolux project management process (EPM) is a plus
• Knowledge of Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus
• Basic Knowledge of Electrical & Electronic components
• Fluent English
Please kindly submit your CV in English.