European Category Manager Spares (Wellbeing & SDA)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
European Category Manager Spares – Wellbeing & SDA
The mission of the European Category Manager Spares (Wellbeing & SDA) is to:
‒ Take full P&L ownership of product line Wellbeing & SDA spares, with the objective of integrating the category to the current spare part strategy, accelerate sales and deliver increased EBIT in-line with company growth expectations.
The European Category Manager Spares (Wellbeing & SDA) will report into the Spares Senior Category Manager who has the ultimate responsibility to support each cluster (market) across Europe commercially and operationally for all spare part categories.
It is imperative to build upon the current strategy and drive change throughout the Aftermarket organization to significantly drive commercial growth.
Key responsibilities include:
• To increase sales and profit of Electrolux group Aftermarket products and to achieve the agreed targets in line with the evolving European Aftermarket strategy.
• Integrate Wellbeing & SDA Spares within Europe to the existing Spares strategy for Major Appliances
• Work with the central Spares team to create growth enablers and synergies between product categories.
• Support the clusters and central key accounts to grow within Wellbeing & SDA spares.
• Support the different European sales channels in ranging and price alignment.
• To plan sales and promotion activities, together with the Aftermarket Sales and Marketing teams.
• Responsible for creation and implementation of gross pricing for Wellbeing & SDA Spares.
• Supporting B2B sales to drive discounting strategies across the different channels.
• Continuously work with Purchasing and Logistics to enable future commercial expectations and improve commercial efficiency.
• Continuously work with Consumer Service to improve commercial efficiency of direct and indirect engineers, systems and processes.
WHO YOU ARE
Consumer focused. You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem-solving skills to reassuring customers.
Communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Results-driven. You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
Flexible. You can manage to change priorities with ease.
Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Team player. You enjoy and nurture the relationships within your team enabling continuous improvement of our consumer’s experience.
Problem-solving. A passion to deliver a first-class consumer experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Experience within product management and/or P&L management
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in the area of business development or consulting
• Proven change management skills within large matrix management organisations
• Strategic commercial experience within multi-channel sales/business development
• Experience within Pricing is considered an advantage however is not essential
• International business experience would be an advantage however is not essential
• Fluent in English. Any other language(s) are considered as an asset
• Results-focused and extremely diligent
• Identifies and responds quickly to market opportunities
• Strong execution capabilities
• Ability to operate within a matrix environment that is highly dependent on effective cross-functional collaboration
• Strong influencing skills
• A true team player
• Some travel across the EMEA region as required from time to time.
Contact person: Anna Berggren
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.