European Commodity & Advanced Purchasing Manager
Purchasing & Sourcing
BE STUBBORN ON VISION AND FLEXIBLE ON JOURNEY.
As our business continues to transform radically, so too does Purchasing. It’s not a passive or reactive function. We partner the business to advise on evolving needs, helping to understand and define what colleagues need to deliver our all-encompassing purpose. That offers real scope to inform and influence the future of what we do, shaping solutions that shape life around the world.
A regular day at work
Getting to know and understand the challenges colleagues face in sourcing everything that goes into our products, the market, the opportunities and the potential, you’ll take a partnership approach to define and deliver the solutions. And as our needs and wants continue to evolve, so too will your role and where you can take it. This is an important role that offers real scope for growth while you support delivery of the experiences that enhance everyday lives around the world.
• A self-starter – You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
• A completer – You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
• A problem-solver - You see a challenge as an opportunity.
Education & experience
• Mechanical/Electronic Engineering or R&D background is an asset.
• Experience gained in a larger matrix, international FMCG, automotive or similarly complex business.
• Fluent in English
• German would be an asset like any other language.