European Range Manager - Electric Hobs
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location: Forli, Italy is preferable. Stockholm, Sweden is also an option if it is more convenient
Do you want to inspire new taste experiences that bring people together?
At Electrolux we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
In Product Line Taste we are on a journey to provide consumers with a simply outstanding experience in Taste. The Product Line organization is probably the most exciting part of the business where you will be at the core of what we do, cooperating cross-functionally with a wide part of the company to drive business results with the ultimate goal to deliver outstanding consumer experiences.
In this role as Range Manager for Electric Hobs category you will be the first point of contact with clusters when it comes to range definition and product launches. You will, based on deep understanding of market, competitors and retail dynamics, develop and define the Model Catalogue (range architecture) of hobs to boost our brands, create competitive advantages, and grow the business with creation of a winning range for the clusters you are responsible for.
To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate a strong business understanding with the ability and drive to take the joint driver’s seat together with your clusters Product Line colleagues to build a profitable growth of the Electric Hobs category. You will have a wide exposure within the organization with many cross-functional contacts centrally as well as local Product Line and Sales counterparts in European clusters.
A regular day at work
• Lead the range definition by Cluster including Target Launch Price, based on Range Architecture and define detailed launch plans per project, brand and market
• Drive range complexity reduction coordination with Project Managers and Clusters in agreement with category targets
• Support European Category Manager during budget, forecast/business calls process based on performance and range availability
• Track and understand the market trends and key competitors’ development
• Monitor the category performance by price point, identify and create business opportunities and promotion planning with Clusters and liaise with Product Managers for ramp up
• Monitor quality KPIs and channel quality issues input from clusters
• Master’s degree in business or Marketing
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development with international exposure
• Experience in more than one function in manufacturing companies (home appliances, consumer electronics, automotive etc.) is considered as a strong plus
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in more European languages is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.