Events & Licensing Specialist
CREATE STANDOUT WHERE IT MATTERS MOST
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
In this role you will be supporting both Licensing and Events and be part of the wider European Brand & Content team.
The Events team is responsible for delivering internal and external events and trade fairs together with the relevant Product Lines, Product Marketing, Sales, and local cluster teams, as well as external suppliers. You will support the Events manager to ensure that the Electrolux & AEG branded consumer experiences stand out from competition at trade fairs (i.e., IFA, EuroCucina) and consumer events (i.e., local cooking clubs) and deliver exciting internal events (i.e., COMEX, an annual gathering of 200 European leaders).
At Electrolux we have a global portfolio of over 70 brands with Electrolux, AEG and ZANUSSI being in focus for Europe. We have partnerships with external parties (= licensees) who were granted to use our brands to market their products for specific product categories and geographies. In close cooperation with the European brand license team and marketing function the brand license partners are trained, guided, and supported to activate the granted brand according to the brand- and touchpoint activation guidelines.
As part of the European Brand Strategy team and member of the cross-functional European brand license team you’ll develop in this role as our brand expert and be brand ambassador with our brand license partners to ensure 100% brand governance according to the set guidelines for brands, product- and marketing activations.
· Guest management – drafting and sending out invites, collecting and managing replies
· Event registration tool management
· Liaison with venues and other external partners (hotels, restaurants, transport)
· Manage the experience fair during COMEX
· Evaluation and approval of product requests from brand license partners in line with the agreed trademark license contracts.
· Evaluation, development support and approval of branded product packaging according to the guidelines.
· Evaluation, development support and approval of marketing collaterals and its activation (printed, websites, social media, branded content, campaigns etc.).
· Support brand audits with licensees according to the annual audit calendar.
· Graduate/Undergraduate in Marketing
· Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills in English
· Highly Adaptable & ability to meet deadlines are essential
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.