Exec Admin Assistant
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
It is the responsibility of the Executive Assistant to proactively manage the time and support the work effectiveness of the VP & GM, Canada. This position anticipates the needs of the executive and based on knowledge of the executive’s mode of operation and individual preferences, coordinates, researches, delegates, compiles, and organizes any work necessary to meet those needs.
- Schedule all meetings and keep executives current with any changes; coordinate the preparation or compilation of various meeting materials and order food/beverages when applicable.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the executive in external business and community leadership responsibilities.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel to include arranging flights, lodging and transportation in conjunction with the company’s travel partner.
- Complete expense reports for the executive in a timely manner to ensure payments are made according to the billing schedule.
- Management and ordering of Office & Warehouse Supplies including kitchen supplies, stationary, etc.
- Assist with New hire onboarding (New hire package, orientation, etc.)
- Assist with management of Company Credit Cards, Vehicles, and Concur.
- Reception Coordination: indirectly oversee the reception position – including mail, courier, scanning, telephones & updating telephone lists, front security.Act as back up to receptionist as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of administrative experience required.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Outlook.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct research and create reports or presentations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office at a high level of proficiency.