Executive, Accounts Payable (Vietnam Speaker)
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Responsibility for quality, efficiency and timeliness of process documentation, work shadowing and training of other team members and back-up framework;
- Preparing process maps and desktop procedure; and
- Understanding business environment.
- Must be able to speak and write in Vietnam language
- Assisting with monthly and yearly closings and account analysis and supporting the SE/Team lead;
- Reporting to direct supervisor of any deviations from agreed standards (delays, use of wrong templates and missing input);
- Participating in knowledge transfer and process documentation to secure a safe transfer of work from Finance departments abroad to the Shared Service;
- Supporting, if required, other process areas e.g. during peak periods of work;
- Acting as a specialist and first point of contact for a specific Accounts Payable task or IT applications relating to:-
- Validation and booking of supplier invoices;
- Matching invoices with Purchase Orders (PO);
- Obtaining appropriate approvals for non-PO invoices;
- Handling supplier and business queries relating to payables;
- Process Travel Expense Reports; and
- AP closing and reporting
- Maintaining high level of stakeholder management; and
- To participate in the preparing for the stakeholder engagement slides pack.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives within the AP/AR/GL process areas and Shared Service as a whole; and
- Actively and continuously to provide idea on continuous improvement for AP processes.
People & Development
- Actively undertaking activities to increase own competency portfolio;
- Working as a member of the team, participating fully in team/organization activities, taking responsibility for team goals and coaching and supporting other members of the team to increase their competencies and skills; and
- Supporting other team members in achieving team and individual goals.
- To uphold and execute controls with complete understanding and effectiveness.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration. Management/ Economic/ Finance/Accounting/ Banking/Commerce or equivalent; relevant professional qualification (ACMA, ACA, CPA);
- MS Office, JDE (or other ERP system) knowledge;
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- At least 2 years working experience related working experience in AP.
- Experience is supervising medium sized team.
- Shared Services experience is an advantage
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Vietnam.
- Able to perform in dynamic multi-cultural environment with an adaptive attitude.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work on shift.