Executive, Accounts Receivable
Centre of Excellence Accounts Payables (AP) provides account payables services ie PO and Non PO invoices, Employees Claims, AP Interco and Payments. In this role, you will be required to support the Payment Processes.
A Typical Day
- Provide Accounts Payable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Payable services to customers in accordance with established Accounts Payable processes and work procedures and in compliance with Electrolux
- policies, Electrolux Control System (ECS) requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements (if applicable).
- Ensure the daily operation’s activities assigned are managed and delivered timely to the Location within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsible for monitoring the full Account Payable (AP) cycle from invoice processing to payment in order to ensure that timelines and quality meet the KPIs and targets.
- Responsible for the task and process migration of AP function to transfer to Shared Services Centre in Malaysia from the respective countries
- Key focal point of the services and to liaise with the Locations in resolving any daily operational issues and making sure that services provided are meeting the SLAs and quality.
- Ensure all open/overdue items are being attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Attend to location queries and requests to resolve issues or escalate and provide alternative solution for complex issues to the line manager.
- Involve and support the line manager on internal and external audit requests.
- Collaborate with the other stream and functional support team to ensure that the integrated process is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Perform month end process and prepare month end reports
- To uphold and execute controls with complete understanding and effectiveness.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 1-3 years of working experience in Accounts Payable or any other accounting function preferably from a Shared Services.
- Experience in a Shared Services environment is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
You can manage changing priorities with ease.