Executive-Accounts Receivable-Vietnamese Speaker
Centre of Excellence Accounts Receivable (AR) provides account receivable services e.g: invoicing, cash allocation and Month End closing and reporting
A Typical Day
- Provide Accounts Receivable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Receivable services to customers in accordance with established Accounts Receivable processes and work procedures and in compliance with Electrolux policies, Electrolux Control System (ECS) requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements (if applicable).
- Ensure the daily operation’s activities assigned are managed and delivered timely to the Location within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsible for monitoring the full Account Receivable (AR) cycle from invoice processing to cash allocation in order to ensure that timelines and quality meet the KPIs and targets.
- Responsible for the task and process migration of AR function to transfer to Shared Services Centre in Malaysia from the respective countries
- Ensure all open/overdue items are being attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Involve and support the line manager on internal and external audit requests.
- Collaborate with the other stream and functional support team to ensure that the integrated process is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Perform month end process and prepare month end reports
- To act as a backup, assist and perform other AR tasks as and when required.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with locations and cross streams to deliver quality performance and implement best practices.
- Engage the stakeholder to resolve any operational issues.
- Identify opportunities and implement process improvements, simplifications and standardization.
- Reviews workflow and procedures to close service gap to ensure productivity.
- Constantly review and maintain accurate and up to date DTP’s and reference materials
- Ad-hoc assignments/projects upon request from line manager.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- Experience in Accounts Receivable or any other accounting function, shared services environment is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in Accounts Receivable or any other accounting function preferably from a Shared Services
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in English with good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency in Vietnamese language with good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organised, training skills, confidentiality, problem-solving skills, taking ownership and responsibility of outstanding issues and queries;
- Transition experience and/or ERP implementation experience as added advantage