Executive Administrative Assistant-Springfield, TN (P)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
Responsible for administrative tasks for top management executives, prepares communication, reports and presentations, coordinates, his/her agenda, receives and transfers telephone calls and provides information to callers and performs other administrative services as required. This position will report to the Plant Manager.
- Prepares reports and presentations based on Plant Management demand and requirements.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for Electrolux employees.
- Prepares visitors agenda activities.
- Coordinate plant events – such as employees’ cookout, recognition, end of the year events, etc.
- Coordinate visitors’ accommodations as applicable – Visitors forms, parking spaces, desks, lunches, plant access, etc.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and Conference Rooms.
- Responsible to apply all the requirements related to EMS, ISO9001/14001 requirements according to the position.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies on the system.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as Administrative Assistant.
- English fluency (verbal and written).
- Bilingual ability is a plus.
- Proven computer proficiency required. MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Previous experience preparing detailed presentations.
- Integrity and Trust.
- Customer focus.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Positive attitude.