Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Provide secretarial support to regional EA team
• Arrange and coordinate travel arrangements – ticketing, visa application, hotel reservation, transportation, coordination of meetings & itineraries, and any other arrangements relating to the trips.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings, conference/video meetings, meeting room reservations and F&B when needed.
• Coordinate regional administration documentation and arrange for signatures
• Process invoices for submission to Finance on a timely basis.
• Handle all business related matters as required by the teams.
• Coordinate monthly reports for submission to Group Management.
• Create and update PowerPoint presentations as and when required.
• Handle inquiries from internal/external customers and direct to appropriate individuals
• Handle highly sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Administrative duties such preparing documents for courier, delivery, stationery, faxing, copying, and binding.
• Other duties as assigned
• Senior Vice President, EA
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
• 7-10 years secretarial experience provided to senior executives
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines (i.e. speed & accuracy)
• Must be detail-oriented with high levels of accuracy
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• High degree of computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Possess team spirit and can-do attitude
• Good spoken and written English
Scope of Work: Regional, APAC
Working Details: Permanent role, from 9 to 6pm, Monday to Friday