Experience Centre Manager
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
Sector – Electrolux Major Appliances
Business Unit - HROD
Reports to – Health, Safety and Corporate Services Manager
• You are passionate about leading a team whose goal is ensuring a remarkable, best-in-class experience is shared by all internal and external guests
• Your energy and passion and demonstrated previous leadership experience will inspire your team to consistently deliver outstanding service and presentation standards and make things effortless.
• You see every interaction, whether with internal or external stakeholders, as an opportunity to build connections and strengthen relationships. With lots of initiative, you see opportunities to further enhance the profitable utilisation of the Electrolux Experience Centre (EEC).
• You will ensure the EEC, the events held there and the service standard of you and your team is talked about as being where nothing is too much trouble.
• We want your team to be the one others look forward to working with because you make their event one that is talked about long after the guests have left.
A Typical Day
• The diversity of events and activities will ensure there is ample variety in your day, but typically you may do any or all of the activities below.
• You understand that the experience of our guests starts well before they come to the EEC, so you’ll have systems in place to ensure the experience over the telephone or even arriving on site is just as remarkable as attending an event.
• With multiple stakeholders involved in making events and the EEC achieve its potential, you’ll easily build relationships with all stakeholders and develop an understanding of their needs and requirements and provide solutions to match in order for a successful event.
• The EEC is an integral part of our business, so you’ll be managing the budget to ensure forecasts and utilisation reports are generated to guide your event management strategy.
• With an EEC located at our Crossroads (Casula) branch, there will be regular opportunities to share your skills and knowledge with the team there to ensure the systems you’ve established guide their successful operation.
• No matter how well you plan, things sometimes go wrong such as audio visual equipment or building services not working as you would expect. Your team will work closely with various service providers to ensure that if something isn’t right, it’s ready again in no time.
A Bit about You
• As a front-facing service professional, you will enjoy greeting guests and working with a diverse range of people. Your ability to make the challenging easy and be solution focussed with a strong presentation ethic is what will make others look forward to working with you.
• You should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills developed over at least five years in a similar role coupled with a desire to provide a Remarkable Experience at all times.
• A demonstrated background in the successful planning and delivery of events coupled with a relevant tertiary qualification will enable you to establish the systems necessary to partner with the business.
• The EEC is a fast-paced environment with often a number activities occurring simultaneously from events to training and meetings. Being a self-starter will enable you to make clear, autonomous decisions whilst maintaining outstanding service from your team.
• To keep information structured and forecasting accurate, you will need to be proficient with Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Our customers expect a high level of service, just as you would. The events business means that your day doesn’t always follow a path that you’ve anticipated, so you’re flexible in your approach and willing to adapt effortlessly to achieve this.