Experience Centre Manager
Mascot, New South Wales
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
Due to internal progression, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experience Centre Manager to join our team and take the Electrolux Experience Centre (EEC) strategy and execution to the next level.
The position of the Experience Centre Manager is responsible for ensuring excellent experience is delivered to all our customers and focus on launching our centre as the #1 destination for consumers. We believe this is done through passionate energy and leadership, to ensure that all our customers are provided with exceptional service at all times and meeting set performance KPI’s.
Whilst the focus will be on Mascot, there are other experience centres (Crossroads NSW, new VIC location) that are just beginning to scratch the surface, that can be formed and shaped from your strategy, leadership & project management.
If you are passionate about creating remarkable consumer experiences and event management to drive a customer centric culture, then this may the next exciting opportunity for you!
A Typical Day
· Leading and planning a strategy to launch the EEC as #1 destination for consumers to learn and engage with our brands.
· Proactively develop & execute new business opportunities to increase traffic to the EEC in person & online
· Leading, engaging and motivating our agency and cooking demonstrators to ensure that all customers are provided with a premium experience
· Leading by example. Set the benchmark for excellence in consumer and customer consultations, EEC events and exceptional product and system knowledge and customer relationship practices
· End to end event management in EEC space
· Collaborating with the wider team to identify opportunities for cross functional sales and service improvements
· Ensuring all customer complaints and concerns are resolved and/or escalated where appropriate, ensuring none are left unresolved.
· Ensuring the EEC presentation is of the highest standard and maintained in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
· Actively demonstrate company values and behaviours
Who You Are
· A passionate and motivated people leader who thrives running events & customer experiences
· Strong experience in driving and delivering remarkable customer centric experiences
· Experience running major events with the customer and consumer always in mind
· Strong project management skills to execute plans
· Ability to work under pressure and be a self starter to enable you to make clear autonomous decisions
· Excellent communication skills to share relevant information and updates within their teams and liaising back with key stakeholders in the business
· Ability to use different systems including MSOffice, CRM tools, event management tools
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux