Delivering our innovative customer experiences, on time and with most efficiency, is the core role of the export planner , It’s a dynamic, responsible role that requires a flexible approach to changing priorities, delivering solutions and looking ahead to seeing how we can deliver even better for our customers through effective running and development of export shipping activities and establishing strong relationship with the different freight forwarders and shipping line agencies.
Responsibilities you will be having
- Ensures smooth export shipping operations
- Initiate operational contacts with freight forwarders and different shipping lines
- Deploy and monitor local projects to improve the transportation and shipping performance and correcting deviation
- Communicate with our sales operations offices and ensure receiving the proper shipping instructions from side
- Provide our internal and external customers with any needed info related to containerization scaling and requested RFQ “rate for quotation”
- Coordinate the shipping process with Product Lines and sales team in Egypt.
- Ensure that customer receives the needed shipping documents in suitable time to avoid paying any demurrage fees
- Provide shipping route and cost calculation expertise for Product Line responsible in case of new product
- Ensure with GSO payable team a smooth payment for the freight forwarders shipping invoices
Who you are
- B.Sc. degree ( Preferable in Logistics)
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in Export shipping & planning / International transportation / import shipping & planning)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications &Oracle
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English commands
- Collaborative - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Excellent communicator . you will be a spider in a net
- Innovative - You adopt new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- Agile - You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and