Extended Warranty Country Lead Germany (m/w/d)
Consumer & Customer Care
Take responsibility. Shape a business model.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
To drive innovation in our customer and consumer services offerings, your role will be to manage the German operations of our Extended Warranty business from our Germany/Austria headquarter based in the heart of Nürnberg. You will be working alongside 600 highly motivated Electrolux colleagues. All of them willing to take responsibility for creative ideas to ensure best-in-class Sales, Marketing and Service delivery to our customers.
Extended Warranty Country Lead Germany (m/f/d), Nürnberg
You will lead and manage our direct-to-consumer Extended Warranty business in Germany. You will be responsible for the business results, plan, monitor and oversee everything from the start and act as link between your local market and our partner.
A regular day at work
In your role you will structure the German country operations and actively drive Sales of our Extended Warranties. You work across various functions, utilize our local call centre and consumer care infrastructure, coordinate operations, marketing and commercial teams and interface with different stakeholders within the Electrolux organization. You promote the benefits of this business model internally as well as externally to our corporate partners. You are first to understand the local market needs and adapt offerings accordingly. You constantly look for areas of improvement to develop guidelines further and benefit from upcoming business opportunities.
• A Leader - you have a vision and a purpose, you can inspire and influence others.
• Strategic thinking - you can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
• Collaborative - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shape change.
• Execution - You are hands-on and have a "get things done" mentality that helps you to succeed
• Open - You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective.
Education & experience:
• University degree
• 3 to 5 years of work experience in a in a dynamic corporate, startup and/or consulting environment with exposure to different projects and tasks
• German and English fluent