Fab Tech 1 - 2nd Shift -Springfield Tn (T)
DEPT. 120 FAB TECH I DOOR WELD JOB CODE 19061
2ND SHIFT MONDAY – FRIDAY 1:30 PM – 10:00 PM
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Operates a variety of heavy equipment and monitors processes to assure proper application of fabrication standards.
- Functions as a team member and contributes as much as possible to team projects. Uses judgement to check parts for imperfections.
- Performs troubleshooting processes and minor preventative maintenance on machines.
- Must complete job specific training within 90 days or disqualification will result.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with maintenance concerning issues with equipment and assist where necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have an Electrolux license to operate a vehicle/Recertified as license required.
- Communicate in English clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Math Level One.
- Proficiency in AS400/JD Edwards computer skills.
- Able to stand/walk/sit for the majority of the shift.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- LOTO Certified.
- Trouble Shoot welding issues.
- Start and Stop welder.