Fab Tech 1-2nd Shift, Springfield, TN-(T)
DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Operates a variety of heavy equipment and monitors processes to assure proper application of fabrication standards. Functions as a team member and contributes as much as possible to team projects. Uses judgement to check parts for imperfections. Performs troubleshooting processes and minor preventative maintenance on machines.
Pass basic skills test within 30 days of first day of training – If not successfully completed within the 30 days disqualification of position
- Must be Yellow Gear or obtain within the 6 months completion of basic skills.
- Required to pass Lock out/Tag out
- Basic troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise.
- Works within standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods.
- Receive verbal and written information.
- Complete all necessary documentation and communicates accurately and timely.
- Understand written instructions and be willing and able to communicate those instructions to others.
- Adhere to and follow all company safety policies and procedures to assure commitment to a 100% safe work environment.
- Support Lean initiatives and continuously strive to improve customer satisfaction through improvements.
- Quality, reduction in waste, and improved productivity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Must have an attendance points level of +2 or higher.
- Must not have any final written counseling’s.
- Must have Steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to stand for 6 or more hours per day.