Fabric Care Quality Leader
To Ensure &
validate the quality of purchased raw materials based on set acceptance
criteria. Also to ensure that the supplier reliably supplies goods or services
that satisfy Electrolux needs.
A Typical Day
A typical day
- Supervise and direct the inward staff to achieve Quality goals.
- Supplier evaluation based on Electrolux specification.
- Accept and reject daily batches of DM in the receiving area.
- Check the validity of inward materials then by inspection or laboratory or experimental tests or physical assembling on production line.
- Ensure the availability of inspection standards for all direct materials (specs – drawing – inspection instruction).
- Apply the sampling inspection procedures for inward materials according to international standards ISO 2859 for attributes and ISO 3951 for variables or equivalent.
- Use the statistical process control tools to monitor and control the quality of inward materials.
- Define and allocate the needs of measuring instrument / tools to fulfil the inspection and testing requirement.
- Ensure the validity and suitability of used measuring instrument / tools by ensuring their accuracy and calibration status.
- Submit reports regularly to Quality Manager to monitor the supplier performance and shipment quality per each supplier.
- Work closely with R&D, SC and purchasing for supplies follow-up and new components approval through article acceptance process.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred mechanical or electrical) or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in quality management more than 3 years.
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.